Scalp Micro - Pigmentation
Are you struggling with hair loss and have frequent bad hair days? Would you like to gain your confidence back and show off your thicker and fuller-looking hair?
Scalp Micro-pigmentation might just be the answer you were searching for!
Are you struggling with hair loss and have frequent bad hair days? Would you like to gain your confidence back and show off your thicker and fuller looking hair? Scalp Micro-pigmentation might just be the answer you were searching for!
Understanding Scalp Micro-Pigmentation
with 1 Cosmetic Group
Scalp Micro - pigmentation is an aesthetic cosmetic procedure, which supports individuals who experienced hair loss. It safely and effectively gives the illusion of real hair follicles. This aesthetic procedure is available for all genders however it is best suited for men who experience pattern baldness. Scientific research has suggested that between the ages of 18 to 50, 43% of men experience significant hair loss.
Scalp Micro - pigmentation offers an effective and long - lasting treatment option to control hair loss.
Aim of Scalp Micro - Pigmentation:
Our highly trained and regarded medical practitioners, use high - quality equipment and their extensive expertise to provide you with your desired look and full - looking hair. This treatment aims to give you back your confidence without having to live a restricting lifestyle.
How does it work?
Scalp Micro-pigmentation is the fastest-growing solution to hair loss. This is a medical pigmentation technique, which uses a high-quality pigment to carefully replicate your hair follicles in sparse areas of the head. By filling in sparse areas of hair or areas where minor hair thinning is visible; it aims to create the look of a fuller head of hair and strengthens and thickens thinning areas.
As individuals and their lifestyles vary, there are numerous factors, which may contribute or influence hair loss, i.e.:
● Poor diet
● Substance misuse
Is Scalp Micro - pigmentation right for you?
This aesthetic treatment option can be beneficial for anyone who wants to appear younger. You might want to opt for this therapy if:
● You are above 18
● You want to improve the density of your hair
● You want fuller-looking hair
● You want to improve your hairline
You want to boost or restore your confidence when thinking about your fair
● You want to mask bald spots
● You are in good physical, mental, and general health
● You don’t want invasive surgery and are afraid of scarring
Scalp Micro-pigmentation has many benefits worth considering, such as:
● It can aid in camouflaging surgical scars/wounds found on the head
● Results are immediate and long-lasting
● Treatment is non-invasive and non-surgical
● No recovery time nor maintenance needed
● Aesthetically thicken existing hair density
● Restore receding hairline
To ensure safety throughout your aesthetic journey; your medical professional will guide you through the pre - operative care guidelines.
The medical professional will ask you to:
● Avoid drinking alcoholic and caffeinated beverages for 3 weeks before the procedure
● Quit smoking for at least a month if you smoke
● Avoid taking any painkillers or blood-thinning tablets for 3 weeks before the procedure.
Scalp Micro-pigmentation will require a minimum of 2-3 sessions. The time and length of the procedure will vary depending on the size of the treatment area as well as the amount of hair loss visible among other factors.
Before the start of the treatment; your Practitioner will carefully establish the your needs in a consultation with you.
The Practitioner will then carefully mix and choose the ink that will match your existing hair to achieve the perfect blend. The ink will be inserted into the dermal layer of the scalp via tiny dots, to create the illusion of a fuller head of hair
After completing the procedure, your medical professional will ask you to follow the post-operative care guidelines, which involves:
● Limiting physical activities by avoiding workouts, strenuous exercises, and tasks
● Limit and avoid direct sun exposure ● Avoid touching the treated area
● Avoid swimming for at least 1 week in chlorinated water following the treatment